Ever since the pandemic, conference calls are counted among the major necessities for employees working from home. If You, too, communicate with your team over the phone, investing in the best conference speaker would be of great help.
Don’t know where to look? Well, we have reviewed some of the best speakers for conference calls for you to choose from.
List of Best Conference Call Speakers
Starting off our list with the best in business, Anker PowerConf S3. It is also Amazon’s Choice for
Telephone Audio Conferencing. This amazing device features multiple microphones, automatic voice enhancement, and multi-person mode. It ensures instant setup, supporting both wired and wireless connections.
Multiple Microphones – 360° voice pick up and 6 microphone array picks up every voice and makes you hear every word clearly. It covers up nearly the entire meeting space and delivers clear sound from 16 ft away.
24 Hours of Call Time – The powerful, built-in rechargeable 6,700mAh battery provides 24 hours of call time. Charge your device at an optimized speed and attend multiple meetings.
Voice Enhancement – No more jumbled voices, hear the sound clearly. AGC voice balancing technology delivers balanced sound, so, no caller sounds distant or too close.
Background Noise Cancellation – It ensures crystal-clear sound with smart voice enhancement, real-time echo cancellation, de-reverberation, and ambient noise suppression.
- Voice detection and PowerIQ technology
- best conference bluetooth speaker
- Compatibility with many online platforms
- App control
- Mute mode
- Easy to set up
- Multi-Person mode
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Difficulty adjusting mic input levels
This Bluetooth-enabled device offers ease of setup with nothing extra needed. It also keeps its promise of high-quality sound with a speaker and microphone. Be a part of the efficient and productive conference calls anywhere and anytime with Jabra speaker 510. A user can hear his colleagues with outstanding sound quality.
Clear Conversations – This handy device ensures a detailed, HD sound experience without echoes, buzzing, and distortion.
Portable – The lightweight, slim, and compact design with a convenient carrying case allows easier transportation and storage. Take it anywhere you go for telephone audio conferencing.
Design – It has an intuitive design with many control buttons available on the speaker. Connect it to your device using USB or Bluetooth, whichever is convenient.
Compatibility – It supports all the leading UC platforms including Skype, GoTo Meeting, Chromebox, WebEx, ClickMeeting, and others.
- Easy setup and operations
- Meeting room coverage with up to 4 attendees
- 15 hours of battery runtime
- Digital signal processing technology
- Unreliable mute functions
This speaker is originally developed for meeting rooms and conference scenarios, however, it can be used in noisy places as well. No matter where you are, you will be provided with the best call quality. Whether you are using Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, Goto Meeting, Google Hangout, or Facetime, it is compatible with most platforms.
Daisy Chain Function – Connect two of these speakers to expand the meeting area. With the Daisy Chain function, it is sufficient for small to medium-sized meeting rooms with 8 to 12 attendees.
Updated VoiceIA Technology – The exclusive Artificial Intelligence technology eliminates unpleasant noise like conditioning noise, keyboard clicks, and general background noise.
Multi-Microphone Array – 3 Microphone array with 360° voice pickup offers a smooth calling experience. Full-duplex speaker with 85 dB volume is fit for conference rooms of varying sizes.
Compatibility – With the USB, Bluetooth, AUX, Dongle input, it is compatible with several devices and platforms including Zoom, Skype for Business, WebEx, etc.
- All handy controls available on the speaker
- Beautiful design
- Fit for home office and remote working
- Supports most calling services
- Automatically turns off when not in use for an hour
- May experience some issues
Cut the messy cables and enjoy the world of wireless conference calls. Make your workspace look neat without the usual wire clutter. It is not run through apps or requires special IT knowledge to connect and use. Unbox the device, charge, and play, it’s as simple as that.
360° Omni-Directional Microphone – There is a speaker on each side of this triangular-shaped device. Moreover, with an omnidirectional 360° microphone, you get, clearer, enhanced sound.
Bluetooth – You get wireless freedom with Bluetooth connectivity. Connect it seamlessly to any device with no complications.
Compatibility – It has increased usability thanks to its compatibility with the popular platforms for business meetings and conference calls.
Setup – It takes only a minute or so to connect it to a mobile phone or PC with Bluetooth Wireless Protocol.
- Omnidirectional mic with Echo and Noise Cancellation
- No fiddling with apps and cables
- Supports Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, and others
- Poor audio for music
This small, ultra-portable speaker is fit for Skype and business conference calls. It might not be as good as the high-end conference speakers, however, it offers substantial improvements as compared to the built-in phone speaker and mic. This is simple to use in a pinch when an unexpected business call comes.
Portable – This speaker is designed to be ultra-compact and portable without a drop in sound quality. It can easily fit into the pocket for a high-quality conference call anywhere and anytime.
Call Quality – With no compromise on call quality, this small device has an efficient built-in speaker and microphone to hear and be heard.
Setup – Simply plug this speaker into the iPhone or iPad’s Lightning port and hop on the call. The all-in-one smart button handles its working.
Compatibility – It is compatible with iOS devices, precisely, iOS 12.0 or higher. Connect it to different versions of the iPhone and iPad, including the latest and classic models.
- One-button mute and unmute to minimize noise
- No cable mess
- Omnidirectional mic for enhanced sound
- No dead battery problems
- Only compatible with iOS devices
Many employees and remote workers are relying on this device for various purposes and they have nothing but good things to say. It is better suited for meeting rooms, business trips, home offices, hotels, and more. The lightweight, compact portable size makes it easy to fit in a bag and take it anywhere.
360° Voice Pick up – 6 microphones in a 360° array and full-duplex audio design gives the best meeting experience with up to 10 participants.
Voice Enhancement – Real-time, smart voice enhancement reduces background sounds to not distract the caller with unnecessary noises.
Noise Reduction – Noise-reducing algorithm, acoustic echo cancellation technology, and automatic gain control technology contribute to making the calling experience better and less noisy.
Plug & Play – It can be paired with USB, Bluetooth, or AUX without additional accessories and drivers. Use this speaker for Skype for Business, Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Google Hangout, Facetime, Chromebox, and more.
- Integrated 2200mAh rechargeable battery
- Features multiple technologies to optimize the calling experience
- 6 in-built sensitive microphones
- Bluetooth connection
- Bluetooth connection may disconnect during long meetings
Comparison of Best Conference Speaker
|Sr. No.||Image||Name||Best Features|
|1||Anker Powerconf S3 Bluetooth Speakerphone||>Voice detection and PowerIQ technology.|
>Best conference Bluetooth speaker.
>Compatibility with many online platforms.
|2||Jabra Speak 510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker||>Easy setup and operations.|
>Meeting room coverage with up to 4 attendees.
>15 hours of battery runtime.
|3||eMeet Luna Conference Speaker||>All handy controls available on the speaker.|
>Fit for home office and remote working.
|4||Skywin Conference Speaker||>Omnidirectional mic with Echo and Noise Cancellation.|
>No fiddling with apps and cables.
>Supports Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, and others.
|5||Pioneer Rayz Rally Portable Speaker||>One-button mute and unmute to minimize noise.|
>No cable mess.
>Omnidirectional mic for enhanced sound.
|6||Enther & Maxhub Bluetooth Speakerphone||>Integrated 2200mAh rechargeable battery.|
>Features multiple technologies to optimize the calling experience.
>6 in-built sensitive microphones.
Things to Consider When Buying Conference Speaker
- Size – Most modern conference speakers are beautifully designed without occupying valuable space on your desk. Portable speakers can be used outside the office as well, look for a speaker approximately 5.5 inches long and about 0.5 to 1.5 pounds heavier.
- Wired or Wireless – Opt for conference speakers with both wired and wireless connectivity. Most users find a Bluetooth connection more convenient than connecting through a USB cable.
- Long Battery Life – Good battery life is another essential thing that you should consider as conference calls and online meetings tend to be many hours long. Do not settle for a speaker that only offers an hour or two in terms of battery performance. 08 to 15 hours of battery runtime is ideal.
- Sound Quality – No matter how advanced and good-looking a speaker is, if it sounds bad, there is no point in buying that device. Analyze sound quality and check audio optimization technologies to see if it is up to the standard.
- Noise Reduction – No caller wants to be distracted by echoes, keyboard clicks, pulling of chairs, etc. Luckily, many technologies reduce the sound of background noises for improved sound quality.
- Range – Test the range of the speaker and see whether it is appropriate for the conference room or the home office and how many attendees can hear the audio.
- Compatibility – Make sure that the speaker is compatible with the popular online calling services like Zoom, Skype For Business, and others.
After getting to know the best speakers for conference calls and the essential features to consider, hopefully, it would be easier for you to make the best decision.